Charge to the Committee
The University Student Conduct Board determines if matriculated or enrolled students on or off campus, singly or acting as a group, have violated the University Code of Student Conduct, and, if so, what action should be taken. Depending on the type of violation, the disciplinary officer will convene one of two types of hearing:
- University Standards Hearing
- Organization Misconduct Hearing
The University Student Conduct Board is composed of eleven persons:
- The disciplinary officer, who serves as Chair of the Board;
- Five students;
- Three members of the faculty;
- One administrator at large (not a member of the Office of the Vice President and Dean of the College); and
- One member of the Office of the Vice President and Dean of the College, appointed by the vice president and dean of the college (the “Vice President and Dean of the College representative”).
The board shall meet at times determined by the disciplinary officer.