Colgate supplements a liberal arts education with guidance in practical, hands-on learning in a variety of industries.
Colgate students prepare for professional success in a wide range of careers through programs designed to build practical experience, establish professional networks, and guide the academic experience toward long-term career goals.
Such programs may include:
- Academic support through advising, early assurance, or accelerated partnerships with professional and graduate education institutions
- Networking opportunities with influential and successful alumni
- Real-world experience in study abroad or endowed fellowship opportunities catered to building professional skill sets
- Internship assistance with placement, and additional immersive learning opportunities
- Extracurricular learning under faculty direction through student clubs and organizations with access to professional-grade facilities
All Colgate pre-professional programs combine faculty expertise and staff guidance to provide top-flight resources for current students.
Our overall goal is to empower our students to explore their interests with practical immersive experiences.Michael Sciola Associate Vice President of Institutional Advancement and Career Initiatives