Colgate supplements a liberal arts education with guidance in practical, hands-on learning in a variety of industries.
Colgate students prepare for professional success in a wide range of careers through programs designed to build practical experience, establish professional networks, and guide the academic experience toward long term career goals.
Such programs may include:
- Academic support through advising, early assurance, or accelerated partnerships with professional and graduate education institutions
- Networking opportunities with influential and successful alumni
- Real-world experience in study abroad or endowed fellowship opportunities catered to building professional skill sets
- Internship assistance with placement, and additional immersive learning opportunities
- Extracurricular learning under faculty direction through student clubs and organizations with access to professional-grade facilities
All Colgate pre-professional programs combine faculty expertise and staff guidance to provide top-flight resources for current students.