New Alumni and Family Portal
The Colgate network is one of the most powerful in the world. Fostering connections and communication with alumni across the globe is important for both the University and its graduates.
We are pleased to announce that today we will be launching the new Colgate Alumni and Family Portal
. This online space will offer features that allow you to connect with the University and each other. This new portal replaces our former online (desktop) directory and event registration system to offer a better user experience.
Why is this important?
The new portal will help alumni, students, and parents to make the most of their Colgate connections. In the portal, you will be able to:
- Network with classmates and other alumni in your geographic area or professional network
- Register for alumni events
- Update your personal information
- Search the alumni directory for friends and classmates
How do I access the new portal?
Before you can access the new directory
you will need to change your password. You can do so now by following the simple instructions below:
- Click the button below or click here to log in.
- Once you have landed on the Login page, click the Forgotten Password link, and type the same email address at which you received this message.
- You will then receive a password reset email. Click the link in this email, then create and confirm your new password.
- You will now be able to view the online directory and more.
Does this portal replace the alumni mobile directory app?
No. This new platform, while mobile friendly, will not replace the Colgate Alumni Mobile Directory app
, and you will not need to update or change your credentials for that experience.