Charge to the Committee
This committee serves as a principal means of communication among faculty, students, administration, and staff on all matters relating to the use of information technology. It reviews University policies, plans, and priorities relating to computing, networking, and information technology resources, and when it deems appropriate, suggests revisions.
Membership will consist of:
- Four faculty (one from each division: arts and humanities; natural sciences; social sciences; and physical education, recreation, and athletics)
- Chief information technology officer
- University librarian
- Representative of the core curriculum
- Two students (elected by the student senate)
- Three non-faculty employees
- First Tuesday of the month, 4 p.m.
- As needed
Agenda and Minutes
- Available from committee chair as requested