This information is part of the Colgate University catalog, 2020–21.
The requirements for the minor are as follows:
- COSC 102 - Introduction for Computing II and COSC 102L
- COSC 202 - Data Structures and Algorithms and COSC 202L
- COSC 208 - Introduction to Computer Systems and COSC 208L
- COSC 290 - Discrete Structures and COSC 290L
- one additional 300- or 400-level elective
Computer Science Department
For more information about the department, including Faculty, transfer credit, awards, etc., please visit the Computer Science department catalogue page.