Executive Advisory Committee
The Executive Advisory Committee provides guidance to faculty interested in participating in the Institute and selects proposed activities for support by the Institute. The committee is comprised of one member of each of the following departments, as selected by the department:
The Director of ENST serves ex officio. Committee members will normally serve two-year terms. The committee will be chaired by the Faculty Director.
- Dan Schult (Mathematics)
- Timothy McCay (Biology)
- Jacob Goldberg (Chemistry)
- Aaron Gember-Jacobson (Computer Science)
- Dai Yamamoto (Geography)
- Karen Harpp (Geology)
- Kiko Galvez (Physics and Astronomy)
- Wan-chun Liu (Psychological and Brain Science)
- Chris Henke (Director, Environmental Studies; ex officio)
Academic Department Coordinator
Charlotte (Char) Howard is the academic department coordinator for the Picker Interdisciplinary Science Institute. E-mail Char at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-228-7719.