- Payment of parking fines
- Payment of student housing fees
- Payment of student lab fees
- Payment of library fines
- Reimbursement for key deposits
- Tuition payments
- Vouchers from students
- Faculty travel reimbursement expenses; click here for travel guidelines
- Personal check
- 'Gate Card (ID required)
- MasterCard (for fines only)
- Visa (for fines only)
- Discover (for fines only)
- American Express (for fines only)
- The cash limit for each transaction at the cashier’s window is $350. Individuals should present their ID card (usually Colgate picture ID is required).
- Credit card payments are accepted only for fine payments, with the exception (Students paying for Late Registration and Special Study Trips).
- For trips involving students that need a cash advance, requests must be processed through Concur. The cash advance will be sent directly to the bank account or a check may be issued.