Chapel House provides a serene setting for study, worship, and meditation. Its resources include the following:
- Chapel: Available to guests in residence, casual visitors, and groups, the chapel is open 24 hours a day.
- Overnight accommodations: Any of six private, airy rooms may be reserved by individuals planning a stay of two nights or more.
- Library: Over 5,000 volumes represent the wisdom of the great religions of the world.
- Religious art: In every public space, visitors will find original works of art from a number of traditions.
- Music room: Listeners have access to thousands of recordings, from Gregorian chant to gospel, Sufi and Sabbath prayers, Buddhist sutras and Hindu ragas.