- Departments & Programs
- Environmental Studies Program
- Academic Program
- Environmental Studies Minor
This information is part of the Colgate University catalog, 2022-23.
Students are urged to enroll in the program as early as possible, with entry normally occurring no later than the end of the junior year.
The minor consists of six courses:
All of the Following
- ENST 202/PHIL 202 - Environmental Ethics
ENST 232 - Environmental Justice
ENST 321 - Global Environmental Justice
- ENST 390 - Community-based Study of Environmental Issues
- Interdisciplinary Courses Focused on the Environment
- Methods Course
- One course from the following areas:
Earth Systems and Processes
Social Science Investigations of Environmental Issues
Arts and Humanities Courses Related to the Environment
Environmental Studies Program
For more information about the department, including Faculty, transfer credit, awards, etc., please visit the Environmental Studies program catalog page.