Everything you need to make the most of your experience at Colgate's 2020 Reunion.
During the daytime, the Cruiser makes regular stops at James C. Colgate Student Union, downtown (Colgate Inn and Colgate Bookstore), Wendt University Inn, College Street apartments, and Townhouses. On Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 9 p.m., the Cruiser runs back and forth between the James C. Colgate Student Union and downtown.
- Thursday: 5:30–9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
For detailed route and schedule information, inquire at the Transportation Tent outside James C. Colgate Student Union. For live tracking, download the Colgate App for your phone.
Catch a ride from the Transportation Tent in front of James C. Colgate Student Union. Golf carts transport guests to locations on the eastern side of campus, while fleet vehicles are available for trips within a 5-mile radius of campus.
On-demand rides are available during the following days and times:
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m.–2:00 a.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
How to Request a Ride
- Walk up to the Transportation Tent outside James C. Colgate Student Union
- Hail an available golf cart spotted around campus
- Elderly visitors, families, and attendees with mobility issues may call for rides; inquire at the Transportation Tent
Parking on the hill is limited. Whenever possible, please take advantage of the Cruiser and on-demand transportation, which originates from the Transportation Tent outside the James C. Colgate Student Union.
- Ten-minute parking is available outside Reunion Headquarters
- There is no parking on Whitnall Field
- Overflow parking is located in the General Use Lot (formerly First-Year Lot), located behind Student Health Services and Community Memorial Hospital.
- Guests may park in any legal spot on campus. Please refer to the campus parking map for more information.
When parking on campus, please:
- Lock unattended vehicles
- Observe campus and village traffic and parking regulations
- Observe fire lanes, handicap parking, and tow-away zones
- Refrain from parking in any roadway or on lawns, specifically College Street and Lally Lane
Colgate is partnering with Kiddie Corp to provide the children of our attendees with a program they want to attend, while providing parents with that critical “peace of mind” feeling necessary to fully enjoy Reunion.
The fee is $15.00 per hour, per child.
After you check in at Reunion Headquarters, you will receive an access pass. Keep this with you all weekend. Staff and alumni want to know your name! This pass also grants you access to Whitnall Field. Only registered guests can enjoy meals and special events.
Alumni and guests who register for the Full Weekend, Friday Only, and Saturday Only options will receive relevant meal tickets in their access pass. Please present the appropriate ticket upon entrance to each meal. Please note that the Raider Weekend option does not include any meals.
Take advantage of Colgate’s recreation facilities while you’re on campus for Reunion, including Huntington Gymnasium and Equipment Cage (basketball/racquetball/squash/volleyball), Trudy Fitness Center, Angert Family Climbing Wall, Lineberry Natatorium, and Tennis Courts.
Wireless Internet is available throughout campus. Select ColgateGuest in your list of available wireless networks, and acknowledge the acceptable use statement. Computers are available at Case-Geyer Library during regular business hours.
- Dial 911 for fire, police, SOMAC ambulance
- Campus Safety (emergencies): Dial 911 from a campus phone or 315-228-7999 from your cell phone
- Community Memorial Hospital: 315-824-1100
- Campus Safety (non-emergencies): 315-228-7333