Wherever you go, go, 'gate!
Homecoming 2021: September 23-25
We look forward to welcoming alumni, families, and friends back to campus this fall, and are also pleased to offer a chance to tune in virtually Thursday evening. Enjoy good Colgate company and cheer on our Raiders! The weekend's schedule, and link to alumni/campus guest registration, are below.
Event Safety Protocols
COVID-19 variants remain a persistent threat to individuals' health and available vaccines show significant protection against these variants. It therefore remains important to vaccinate to protect yourself and our community. We expect all eligible campus guests to be fully vaccinated prior to coming to campus, barring religious or medical exemption.
Alumni, families, and friends traveling to campus for Homecoming will be asked to provide proof of vaccination, proof of recent recovery, or proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test to attend Homecoming events.
Document Verification Process:
- Homecoming guests should check in at the following locations/times to receive wristbands for the weekend:
- Friday, Sept. 24 | 3–5 p.m. outside the Class of 1965 Arena
- Saturday, Sept. 25 | 10 a.m.–2 p.m. homecoming tailgate behind the visitor stands at Andy Kerr Stadium
- Acceptable Documentation:
- Proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination with the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine (second dose of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single-dose J&J vaccine dated on or before Sept. 10, 2021)
- A positive COVID-19 test, dated between June 26-September 10, 2021
- A negative PCR test, taken no earlier than 72 hours prior to the start of the event
- A negative antigen test, taken no earlier than 24 hours prior to the start of the event
- "Documentation" as defined by photo ID and:
- Vaccination: a copy of your CDC-issued vaccination card or Excelsior Pass
- Negative Testing / Recovery: documentation that includes
- Type of test
- Date of test
- Test result
All individuals are required to wear a mask indoors on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
Unvaccinated individuals are also expected to wear a face covering in any outdoor setting where physical distancing cannot be maintained. Refer to colgate.edu/colgate-together/masking-guidelines for current campus guidance for face coverings.
Campus guests who are ill (including but not limited to symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 and other communicable diseases), regardless of vaccination status, must cancel their visit.
Thursday, September 23 - Virtual
- 7 p.m. ET | Colgate Athletics: A Night with the Raiders
Friday, September 24
- 12-5 p.m. | Mock Interviews (volunteers requested)
- 4 p.m. | Block Party (Class of 1965 Arena Parking Lot)
- 5 p.m. | Women's Hockey vs. RIT (Class of 1965 Arena)
Saturday, September 25
- 11 a.m. | Field Hockey vs. Lehigh (Tyler's Field)
- 11 a.m. | Homecoming Tailgate (Grass practice field on the west side of Andy Kerr Stadium)
- 1 p.m. | Football vs. Lehigh (Andy Kerr Stadium)
- Purchase game tickets at gocolgateraiders.com
- 4 p.m. | Men's Soccer vs. Navy (Beyer-Small '76 Field)
- 7 p.m. | Women's Soccer vs. Bucknell (Beyer-Small '76 Field)