This information is part of the Colgate University catalog, 2022-23.
All of the following:
An overall GPA of at least 2.00 is required in all courses counting toward the psychological science minor. A passing grade must be received in all courses taken to satisfy the requirements for successful completion of a minor.
- PSYC 150 - Introduction to Psychological Science
- PSYC 200 - Research Methods in Psychological Science and PSYC 200L
- PSYC 275 - Biological Psychology
- PSYC 309 - Quantitative Methods in Behavioral Research
- Two additional electives, one of which must be at the 300 level or higher (excluding PSYC 291, PSYC 391, and PSYC 491)
Psychological and Brain Sciences
For more information about the department, including Faculty, transfer credit, awards, etc., please visit the Psychological and Brain Sciences department catalog page.