As a token of our appreciation, we created these desktop and mobile wallpapers exclusively for our supporters to customize their desktops, lock, and home screens.
The Passage of Time
A sundial reflects the image of the Colgate Memorial Chapel.
Everything looks better in maroon — especially when accompanied by the iconic Colgate C, which is a return to a design used for many years, in many settings.
How to set up your mobile wallpaper
First, download your image
Press the "Download" button next to the wallpaper you'd like to use.
If that button doesn't work, click the link below to load the image in your mobile browser. Tap and hold on the image, and select "save".
For iOS devices
- Go to the 'Photos' app and select the background image you want to use.
- Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
- Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen,' or 'Both.'
For Android devices
- Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
- Select 'Add wallpaper.'
- Choose either 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
- A set of options will appear to choose where the background image will be coming from. Select Gallery.
- Select 'Done' to save.