STAY CONNECTED. STAY INFORMED. STAY HEALTHY.
MyColgateHealth Patient Portal is a secure web portal that we encourage you to activate. The patient portal is an easy and secure way to manage your health and communications with Student Health Services. Access this confidential patient portal 24 hours a day 7 days a week. DO NOT USE FOR EMERGENCIES.
You may have received a letter from Student Health Services with instructions on how to access and set up your patient portal account. If you have not received a letter, please contact our office at 315-228-7750 to speak to a team member for assistance.
If you have an activation letter, please go to the myColgateHealth Patient Portal and activate your account!
Here is what you can do...
- Request an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Complete pre-appointment questionnaires (required for some appointments)
Receive and send secure messages:
- Review confidential messages, lab results, from your healthcare team
- Ask a nurse a non-urgent question
Manage health and billing information:
- Review and update immunization and health histories
- Review and update medications, allergies, and view appointment history
- Review and update demographic and insurance information
To help us protect your private health information:
- Always close your browser after logging out of your portal account
- Never share your password