Students matriculating at Colgate accept membership in a community of scholars dedicated to the pursuit of intellectual growth. The University attempts to provide an atmosphere in which individual freedom and diversity can flourish and where personal growth will accompany the formal learning process. Such a community relies upon the acceptance of individual responsibility as well as respect for the rights of others.
All members of the Colgate community are expected to adhere to local, state, and federal regulations as well as to the University Code of Student Conduct found in this Student Handbook. Colgate University reserves the right to amend any administrative policy contained in the Student Handbook without prior notice.
Section Table of Contents
- Complaints of Harassment and Discrimination
- Affiliation, Solicitation, and Advertising
- Leaves of Absence and Attendance
- Residential Life
- Campus Safety
- Expenses and Financial Aid
- Academic Regulations
- Use of Services
- University Photography and Video Release Policy
- Confidentiality Statements