Laboratory Instructor in the Department of Chemistry; Chair, Health Sciences Advisory Committee
- M 11:00am - 12:00pm (110 Wynn Hall)
- T 1:00pm - 2:00pm (110 Wynn Hall)
- W 2:00pm - 3:00pm (110 Wynn Hall)
- R 10:00am - 11:00am (110 Wynn Hall)
- BA, Hamilton College, 1983
- PhD, Northwestern University, 1994
- Teaching: General chemistry
- Research: Protein folding, molecular recognition
- Chanatry, J. A., Schafer, P. H., Kim, M., and LeMaster, D. M. Synthesis of 15N-a,b-Deuterated Amino Acids using a Coupled Glutamate Dehydrogenase-Branched-Chain Amino Acid Aminotransferase System, Analytical Biochemistry 1993, 213, 147.
- Parkes-Loach, P.S., Heller, B.A., Chang, M.C., Bass, W.S., Chanatry, J.A., and Loach, P.A., Reconstitution of the Core Light-Harvesting Complex of Photosynthetic Bacteria with Selected Polypeptides (1990) in Current Research in Photosynthesis (M. Batterscheffen, Ed.) Vol. 2, pp. 69-72, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
- Gerber, M. A., Randolph, M. F., Chanatry, J., Wright, L. L., DeMeo, K., and Kaplan, E. L., Five vs. Ten Days of Penicillin V Therapy for Streptococcal Pharyngitis, American Journal of Diseases of Children 1987, 141(2), 224.
- Gerber, M. A., Randolph, M. F., Chanatry, J., Mayo, D. R., Shachter, J., and Tilton, R. C., Role of Chlamydia trachomatis in Mycoplasma pneumonieae in acute pharyngitis in children, Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease 1987, 6(3), 263.