As director of Thought Into Action, I am responsible for developing and executing strategy around Colgate's entrepreneurship programming. My background spans both the startup world and higher education.
Prior to my current position, I spent three years as part of Colgate's institutional advancement team, developing and executing programming for Alumni Relations and Annual Giving to connect alumni and the university. My areas of focus included Colgate's leadership giving society, the Colgate Professional Networks, and faculty events for alumni.
Before entering higher education, I spent six years in Silicon Valley at B2B tech startups Capriza and Druva and the nonprofit Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology. I began my career with a year working in the nonprofit sector in Ireland. I hold a B.A. in history and French from Mount Holyoke College.
- Dana Programming Committee, member (January 2021–present)
- Thought Into Action Advisory Board, member (November 2020–present)
- Colgate Hello, founding steering committee member (June 2019–present)
- Staff Initiatives Group Employee Engagement Working Group, chair (February–May 2020)
- Colgate Debate Society, volunteer coach (spring 2020)