Residential Computer Consultants (RCC)

Support in the Residence Halls

Sometimes it just isn't practical to visit the ITS Service Desk in Case-Geyer when the technical problem needs resolution in a student residence.

Residential Computing Consultants (RCCs) are student technical support specialists serving other students in the residence halls.

An RCC can visit a student's residence and assist in:

  • Setting up gaming systems
  • Setting up desktop workstations
  • Setting up streaming media devices
  • Assisting with a┬áprinter
  • Troubleshooting WiFi and network issues

Request Assistance

For residential IT assistance, contact the Service Desk:

Ask for Help

If you are unable to find the information you need in the documentation available online, the ITS Service Desk is available to assist.