Feedback from 2019-2020 Participants
We surveyed this year's Incubator participants at our last workshop of the year:
- 60.9 Net Promoter Score indicates high willingness of our entrepreneurs to recommend the Incubator to others
- On a scale of 1-7 about TIA "meeting expectations," 91.3% responded 5 or above and 52% gave a perfect score of 7
- The Incubator's biggest benefits were cited as access to, advice from, and relationships with the mentors
Open-ended feedback included:
- “I learned a lot about myself as a leader, my strengths, weaknesses, and how to work as part of a team/delegate responsibility.”
- “I learned how to work through massive obstacles and how to leverage a network for help and guidance.”
- “No other university has anything like this and nothing can prepare you for the real world like TIA can.”
A Look at the 2020-2021 Incubator
The Incubator is poised for another great year ahead:
- A record number of ventures (22) will be continuing for a subsequent year; this is particularly exciting because the 200 Level is a feeder for the Entrepreneurs Fund and a spring board for ventures that have gone full-time and scaled.
- Despite recruiting virtually, 30 teams are already enrolled to start in the fall
- We will be recruiting in the fall for the first time and targeting first-year students
- We're adapting our program to a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual components. More details to come on what the start of the year will look like: we are working hard to connect our students with our invaluable mentors and support their entrepreneurial journeys while following the safety guidelines laid out by the University.