Forms and Resources
The following links are provided to help you make informed choices and/or accomplish tasks related to your financial aid.
Financial Aid Portal
The Colgate Financial Aid Portal allows you access to your financial aid awards. You can:
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept/Decline your awards
- Requesting federal direct loans
- Report outside scholarships/awards
- View outstanding aid requirements
- Provide consent to release aid information
- View aid history
Please note, the Financial Aid Portal can only be viewed by students, so we do encourage students to share the information with their parents.
If your financial aid application is selected for verification, you will be given access to the College Board IDOC portal to upload the required documents electronically. Any required forms will be made available for you within your IDOC portal.
You will receive an e-mail from the College Board once access to the portal is available. We can only accept documentation submitted via the IDOC portal. We cannot accept documents submitted via e-mail, fax, or mail.
Instructions are below on how to obtain different documents that may be required to complete your financial aid application.
Federal Student Aid Information Center (for general information regarding federal student aid or, after logging in at the upper right corner with an FSA ID, to review federal grant and/or loan history) Contact information: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal loan entrance counseling, master promissory notes
- Federal loan exit counseling
- Federal loan history
- (use log-in button in upper right corner)
- General borrower questions - 1-800-557-7394
- Repayment questions/issues - 1-800-848-0979