The Office of Student Disability Services (OSDS) in the Center for Learning, Teaching, and Research (CLTR) is committed to providing students with disabilities equal opportunities to benefit from all services, programs, and activities.
OSDS at Colgate University uses a web-based software system called Accommodate to service students with academic adjustments. Access to this system is available to all students who are registered with our office as well as to all faculty members on campus.
Request Academic Accommodations
If you are an incoming student or a current student who is not yet registered with our office but would like to request academic adjustments, please complete an accommodation request.
Log in to Accommodate
Faculty and current registered students receiving adjustments may log in to Accommodate to view their resources.
- Maintain 24-hour access to approved adjustments
- Request additional (supplemental) adjustments
- Submit semester "renewal" requests to communicate the continuation of adjustments
- Upload and view any further supporting documentation
- 24-hour access to student adjustments
- Ease of logging in using University credentials
- Adjustments clearly listed under the student's name in each list of enrolled students for the course
- Ability to print list of students in each of their courses in Accommodate that includes the student's approved adjustments