A list of our existing partnerships can be found here. Each year, we will identify one or two institutions among our partners and dedicate resources to Colgate faculty who may be interested in collaborating with colleagues at the partner institutions. For the upcoming academic year, we plan to focus on enhancing two partnerships: the National University of Singapore and the University of Cape Town.
We are writing to see if you may be interested in collaborating with colleagues at either institution. We envision collaborations to take many forms, including but not limited to the following:
If you would be interested in collaborating with the National University of Singapore or the University of Cape Town over the next 1-2 years, please contact Jason Kawall (email@example.com), Director of the Lampert Institute. We welcome any ideas you may have. Once we have identified a group of faculty fellows for each partnership, we will work with individual or small groups of faculty in developing proposals for collaboration. Financial and staff support will be dedicated to each endeavor, using endowed funds from the Lampert Institute.
- Working with faculty at the partner institution on a research project or other collaboration, which might require travel, videoconferencing, or other support.
- Presenting research at the partner institution.
- Spending a portion of a leave to establish or deepen potential collaborations.
- Organizing a research symposium or conference at Colgate, inviting colleagues from the partner institution to participate.
- Engaging Colgate students in a research project with colleagues from the partner institution.
- Inviting colleagues from the partner institution to give a talk or seminar to one of your classes using videoconferencing technology.
- Co-teaching a class with colleagues from the partner institution.