Colgate boasts a healthy and sustainability-conscious dining program that provides a wide range of meal choices for students.
Colgate's dining facilities are designed to provide students with comfortable places to dine with friends and faculty. From Frank Dining Hall to a cozy pub and a modern cafe', there's always a place to relax and enjoy a meal.
Late Night Hours
Due to state dining regulations during the pandemic, no eat-in dining options may be offered past 10 p.m. Dining facilities below that list hours later than 10 p.m. will operate as take-out only during those hours.
Located in the O'Connor Campus Center, the Coop offers a wide range of dining options for any palate. Find the Coop on the campus map.
Options at the Coop include:
- 2.Mato pizza station
- Soup and salad bar
- B.Y.O.B. (Build your own burger) and Pollo featuring made to order grill station
- Coffee from Utica Coffee Roasters
- On-the-go sandwiches, wraps, salads, yogurt cups, parfaits, and vegetable and fruit bowls
Chobani at the Hieber Café
Chobani at the Hieber Café is a great place to meet up with friends or for a quiet place to study. Find Chobani at the Hieber Café on the campus map.
Students can enjoy:
- Full-service Chobani menu
- Utica Coffee Roasters, and La Colombe coffee and specialty drinks
- On-the-go sandwiches, salads, soups, noodle bowls, yogurt cups, and parfaits
Want to see what's on the menu? Click here!
The pub features traditional pub-style food and serves craft and domestic beer and wine for students 21+. Enjoy great food, great portions, and great fun! Find Donovan's Pub on the campus map.
Featured menu items include:
- Appetizers, including mozzarella sticks and baked spinach artichoke dip
- Entrées, including wings and burgers
- Desserts, including brownies and milkshakes
- Weekly specials
Check out the full menu here!
The C Store is a campus convenience store located in the O'Connor Campus Center. Although you can still find freshly made smoothies in the regular C-Store location, all other items have been moved to the Coop Conference Room for the 2020-21 academic year. Find the C Store on the campus map.
The store features:
- Freshly made smoothies
- Sushi with Gusto
- Locally sourced foods and beverages
- Pre-packaged meals
- Various candies and snacks
- Health, beauty, and hygiene items
- School supplies
To accommodate physical distancing needs, and to support local businesses during the pandemic, local dining providers have been invited to operate pop-up dining venues on campus each week. These include:
- Colgate Inn at Merrill House:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Fojo Beans in the lobby of the O'Connor Campus Center (Coop):
- Wednesday–Friday: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Royal India Grill Food Truck (Weather Permitting):
- Tuesday–Thursday: Case-Geyer parking lot, 11 a.m.–2 p.m. and 5–7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Alumni Hall parking lot, 5–7:30 p.m.
- Ray Brothers BBQ at the Hall of Presidents
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5–8 p.m.
- Sono at the Edge Cafe (Bryan Complex)
- Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–1 p.m. and 5 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday: 5 p.m.–7:30 p.m.