Colgate boasts a healthy and sustainability-conscious dining program that provides a wide range of meal choices for students.
Colgate's dining facilities are designed to provide students with comfortable places to dine with friends and faculty. From Frank Dining Hall to a cozy pub and a modern cafe', there's always a place to relax and enjoy a meal.
Frank Dining Hall
The Curtiss E. Frank Dining Hall is the dynamic, primary dining facility on campus. Find Frank on the campus map.
This year, Frank will feature Boost Mobile Ordering at our coffee and omelet stations. Craving a morning coffee, tea, breakfast sandwich or omelet? Order it via Boost. It's a simple, easy, and convenient way for you to get your food without the hassle of lines. Download Boost Ordering in the App Store or Google Play
- A meal swipe includes all-access dining.
Located in the O'Connor Campus Center, the Coop offers a wide range of dining options for any palate. Find the Coop on the campus map.
Options at the Coop include:
- Chopped & Wrapped salad and wrap station
- Soup and salad bar
- Sushi with Gusto
- Coffee from Utica Coffee Roasters
- On-the-go sandwiches, wraps, salads, yogurt cups, parfaits, and vegetable and fruit bowls
- A meal swipe includes an entrée, up to two sides, and a fountain beverage.
Chobani at the Hieber Café
Chobani at the Hieber Café is a great place to meet up with friends or for a quiet place to study. Find Chobani at the Hieber Café on the campus map.
Students can enjoy:
- Full-service Chobani menu
- Utica Coffee Roasters, and La Colombe coffee and specialty drinks
- On-the-go sandwiches, salads, soups, noodle bowls, yogurt cups, and parfaits
Want to see what's on the menu? Click here!
- A meal swipe includes an entrée, a side, and a 12 oz beverage (lemonade, tea, coffee, or a smoothie).
The pub features traditional pub-style food and serves craft and domestic beer and wine for students 21+. Enjoy great food, great portions, and great fun! Find Donovan's Pub on the campus map. Ordering via the Boost mobile app now available.
Featured menu items include:
- Appetizers, including mozzarella sticks and baked spinach artichoke dip
- Entrées, including wings and burgers
- Desserts, including brownies and milkshakes
- Weekly specials
Check out the full menu here!
- A meal swipe includes two starters, a dessert, and a fountain beverage or an entrée, starter, and a fountain beverage.
Sono at Donovan’s Pub
Sono is taking over Donovan’s Pub for lunch every weekday. Sono features Latin American cuisine by combining the differing ingredients and cooking styles. Guests can choose between their favorite options from last year, like tacos, burritos, and rice bowls, plus a few new options like quesadillas. They can add components, such as freshly prepared proteins, toppings, and salsa — all through the Boost mobile app so it’s ready for dine-in or takeout before you arrive.
Deli and Smoothies at the Coop
This past summer renovations were completed to the former C Store in the O’Connor Campus Center to introduce a new deli, which offers delicious made-to-order hot and cold sandwiches. For a single swipe, you’ll receive a sandwich, pickle, homemade chips, and a beverage. The same location will also continue to serve smoothies as a convenient grab-and-go option for anyone who needs a quick meal throughout the day. Find the C Store on the campus map, and order ahead via the Boost mobile app.
- A meal swipe includes either a smoothie or a sandwich, pickle, homemade chips, and a beverage.