Colgate boasts a healthy and sustainability-conscious dining program that provides a wide range of meal choices for students.
Colgate's dining facilities are designed to provide students with comfortable places to dine with friends and faculty. From Frank Dining Hall to a cozy pub and a modern café, there's always a place to relax and enjoy a meal.
Frank Dining Hall
The Curtiss E. Frank Dining Hall is the dynamic, primary dining facility on campus. Find Frank on the campus map.
Frank Dining Hall offers students a breakfast station, made-to-order grill options, vegan and vegetarian selections at the Rooted in Good Taste section, G8 - our allergen-free zone, house-made pastas and pizzas, our exhibition station, and new for this year, Sono, our Latin American concept.
Frank will continue to feature Boost Mobile Ordering at our grill between meal periods and at late night. If you're looking for a cup of coffee or tea, we now encourage the use of reusable mugs, as we increase our sustainability efforts. Download the Boost mobile ordering app in the App Store or Google Play
A meal swipe includes all-access dining.
Located in the O'Connor Campus Center, the Coop offers a wide range of dining options for any palate. Find the Coop on the campus map.
Options at the Coop include:
- Made-to-order grill
- Chop'd & Wrap'd salad and wrap station
- Pizza and pasta dishes
- House-made soups
- Coffee from Utica Coffee Roasters
- On-the-go sandwiches, salads, and snacks from Jack and Olive
A meal swipe includes an entrée, up to two sides, and a fountain beverage.
Deli and Smoothies at the Coop
The Coop also features a Boost-only deli and smoothie station where you can pre-order your sandwich, along with a variety of smoothies, and pick them up at your convenience. Find the the Coop on the campus map, and download the Boost mobile ordering app in the App Store or Google Play to order ahead.
A meal swipe includes either a smoothie or a sandwich, pickle, homemade chips, and a beverage.
Chobani at the Hieber Café
Chobani at the Hieber Café is a great place to meet up with friends or to find a quiet place to study. Find Chobani at the Hieber Café on the campus map.
Students can enjoy a menu with chef-created, sweet and savory yogurt creations, sandwiches, soups, salads, fresh-pressed juices, and desserts made by Chobani Greek Yogurt. Want to see what's on the menu? Click here!
A meal swipe includes an entrée, a side, and a 12 oz beverage (lemonade, tea, coffee, or a smoothie).
The pub features traditional pub-style food and serves craft and domestic beer and wine for students 21+. Enjoy great food, great portions, and great fun! Find Donovan's Pub on the campus map. Whether you choose to dine in or take it with you, all orders can be placed through the Boost mobile ordering app.
Featured menu items include:
- Appetizers, including mozzarella sticks and baked spinach artichoke dip
- Entrées, including wings and burgers
- Desserts, including brownies and milkshakes
- Weekly specials
Check out the full menu here!
A meal swipe includes an entrée, two sides, and a fountain beverage.
We are pleased to share that local dining providers have been invited to operate pop-up dining venues on campus each week. These include:
- Fojo Beans in the lobby of the O'Connor Campus Center (Coop):
- Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Hamilton Inn in the Coop Dining Room at the O'Connor Campus Center (Coop):
- Sunday: 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Royal India Grill Food Truck (weather permitting) on the lawn of the O'Connor Campus Center (Coop):
- Tuesday-Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.–2 p.m. and 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday: 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Spudz Food Truck (weather permitting) on the lawn of the O'Connor Campus Center (Coop):
- Monday: 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
We are pleased to announce that, beginning in fall 2022, bonus dollars can be used in the village at the participating establishments listed below.
- Byrne Dairy
- Colgate Inn
- Flour & Salt (coming soon)
- FoJo Beans
- Hamilton Inn
- Hamilton Whole Foods (coming soon)
- Martha's on Madison (coming soon)
- Royal India Grill (coming soon)
- Seven Oaks Club House (coming soon)
- Smokin’ Brothers Inc. (coming soon)
Outside of Hamilton
- Annie's Sweets and Treats (Morrisville)
- New York Pizzeria (Morrisville)
- Quack’s Village Inn (Madison)
We anticipate adding additional restaurants and shops to the list of participating vendors in the future. We will share news and updates as new locations are added. Please visit the 'Gate Card page for more information about 'Gate Cash.