STAY CONNECTED. STAY INFORMED. STAY HEALTHY.
MyColgateHealth Patient Portal is a secure web portal that we require you to activate. The patient portal is an easy and secure way to manage your health and communications with Student Health Services. Access this confidential patient portal 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Do not use it for emergencies.
Accessing the Patient Portal
If you have an active Patient Portal account, please go to the myColgateHealth Patient Portal and access your account.
Activating the Patient Portal
If you have not received an activation code or can not access your portal account, please contact our office at 315-228-7750 to speak to a team member for assistance. You can also email email@example.com giving consent to our office to send an email with an activation code to activate your account. Email is often not encrypted and can be intercepted. By giving our office consent to receive the activation code via email you understand and accept this risk. If you prefer, we can give you your activation code verbally via telephone rather than by email.
Using the Patient Portal
- Cancel an appointment
- Complete pre-appointment questionnaires (required for some appointments)
Receive and send secure messages:
- Review confidential messages, lab results, from your healthcare team
- Ask a nurse a non-urgent question
Manage health and billing information:
- Review and update immunization and health histories
- Review and update medications, allergies, and view appointment history
- Review and update demographic and insurance information
To help us protect your private health information:
- Always close your browser after logging out of your portal account
- Never share your password