- BS Bishop's University, Canada
- PhD University of Waterloo, Canada
- Adjunct Lecturer, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Mount Holyoke College, MA
- Computer graphics
- Picture perception, vision
- User Interfaces
- Social Implications
Fourquet, E. and Phillips F., "Gravity and Ground Plane Geometry in Perspective Images," Journal of Vision (Vision Sciences Society Annual Meeting Abstracts), 2018.
Fourquet, E. and *Pentecost L. "A Creative First Assignment in the Modern Graphics Pipeline", Proceedings of tbe European Association for Computer Graphics Conference (Education Papers), 2018.
Cowan, B., Fourquet, E. and Marta Kryven. 2018. "Teaching the Societal Consequences of Computer Science: New Ideas for Increasing Student Involvement". In Proceedings of the 23rd Annual ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE 2018).
Fourquet, E., *Braver S. and *Pentecost L. "Programs from Art," in Converging Perspectives: Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Permanent Collection of the Picker Art Gallery, catalogue for the exhibition (June 2–July 3, 2016). Colgate University, Hamilton, NY.
Kryven, M. and Fourquet, E. "Generating Knitting Patterns from a Sketch: A CSP Approach," Proceedings of Symposium on Computational Aesthetics, 2013.
Fourquet, E. "Learning about Shadows from Artists," Proceedings of Symposium on Computational Aesthetics, 2010.
Fourquet, E., Cowan, W. and Mann, S. "On the Empirical Limits of Billboard Rotation," Proceedings of Symposium on Applied Perception in Graphics and Visualization, 2007.
* denotes Colgate undergraduate
- Picker Interdisciplinary Science Institute Grant 2018-2020
- NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship 2004-2007;
- Best Poster, APGV 2006;
- Cheriton Scholarship 2008-2009
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology 2007-2008
- Distinguished Teaching Assistant Award 2005-2006