Colgate provides a free shuttle service around Hamilton and the university campus, open to students and the public.
The Colgate Cruiser is making significant changes to ensure it can can continue to provide safe and effective service to the Colgate community through the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Five additional vehicles have been put in service. These vehicles have a regular capacity of 15 passengers, but will be de-densified for safety.
- The fall 2020 semester will feature new routes and schedules.
- All drivers will receive virus testing prior to the start of the semester.
- Service provider FirstTransit has implemented a plan for the safety and cleanliness of their service statewide in compliance with all New York State mandated protocols.
Please contact the First Transit Office with any questions or concerns (contact information is below).
Airport Arrival Shuttle
A limited shuttle from the airport, coordinated by Hale Transportation, will be available at the start and end of the fall 2020 semester.
Details pending and will be announced on this page when available
- On campus office phone: 315-228-4287
- Off-hours assistance:
- Early morning and emergencies: 315-269-3874
- After 4:30 p.m.: 315-269-4587
- Colgate purchasing office: 315-228-7838 or email@example.com
- Shuttle service is operated by First Transit