Changes to Cruiser Mobile App
TransLoc, the provider of the mobile app supporting live tracking of the Colgate Cruiser, has launched a new app, TransLoc, as it discontinues its legacy app, Rider.
Riders of the Colgate Cruiser should download the new TransLoc app prior to the discontinuation of Rider on Jan. 29, 2021:
The Colgate Cruiser is making significant changes to ensure it can continue to provide safe and effective service to the Colgate community through the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Five additional vehicles have been put in service. These vehicles have a regular capacity of 15 passengers, but will be de-densified for safety.
- The fall 2020 semester will feature new routes and schedules.
- All drivers will receive virus testing prior to the start of the semester.
- Service provider FirstTransit has implemented a plan for the safety and cleanliness of their service statewide in compliance with all New York State mandated protocols.
Please contact the First Transit Office with any questions or concerns (contact information is below).
- On campus office phone: 315-228-4287
- Off-hours assistance:
- Early morning and emergencies: 315-269-3874
- After 4:30 p.m.: 315-269-4587
- Colgate purchasing office: 315-228-7838 or email@example.com
- Shuttle service is operated by First Transit