As director of entrepreneurship and innovation, I am responsible for developing and executing strategy for co-curricular programming focused on entrepreneurship and innovation, within the framework of Colgate's Middle Campus Initiative for Arts, Creativity, and Innovation. I am also currently serving a three-year appointment as co-director of Ciccone Commons, one of Colgate's four residential commons.
My background spans both the startup world and higher education. Prior to my current position, I was part of Colgate's Office of Advancement, developing and executing programming to connect alumni and the university. My areas of focus included Colgate's leadership giving society, the Colgate Professional Networks, and faculty events. Before entering higher education, I worked in marketing in Silicon Valley for B2B tech startups Capriza and Druva and the nonprofit Anita Borg Institute. I began my career in nonprofit marketing in Ireland after graduating from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in history and French.
- COVE Advisory Board, member, June 2021–present
- Oneida Community Mansion House, board member, July 2022–present
- Projects for Peace Review Committee, member, winter 2022
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Agriculture Entrepreneurship Center Committee, June 2020–January 2021
- DoC Cares, April–August 2020
- Staff Initiatives Group Employee Engagement Working Group, chair, March–May 2020
- Colgate Hello, founding member, June 2019–May 2021