If you’re looking to transform your team or organization into an efficient and collaborative group, we can help.
Team Building Opportunities
Our programs are designed to maximize Colgate's most important resources — its people — in a fun, educational, and transformational way.
We begin every program with a goals assessment form then custom develop your program to fit the bonding and transformational goals of your group, office, or class. Options include:
- Team building programs at The Beattie Reserve (just under four miles from campus) utilizing our low ropes challenge course and other initiatives
- Group games and ice breakers, either indoors or outdoors, virtually anywhere on campus
- Raft building and other water-based activities at the Glendening Boat House
- Private, instructed sessions at the Angert Family Climbing Wall
- Guided outings on the Harry Lang XC & Fitness Trails
- Tree climbing high in the trees above the former ski hill
- Canoeing through the beautiful Sangerfield River or in the state parks surrounding Colgate
Because no two groups are the same, all of our programs start with a conversation to discuss your particular goals and needs. Contact us to learn more.