Faculty and Staff Employment Forms

Below you will find links to various downloadable human resources forms. They may be printed and completed by hand or cut and pasted into a text document.

Should you have questions or require assistance, please contact human resources at 315-228-7411, or e-mail us at humres@colgate.edu.

Alphabetical List

List by Category


Retirement Salary Reduction Agreement Form: This form should be used by employees who wish to make a change in the amount of their contribution into their pension fund. This form should be returned to the Human Resources Department. Refer to Payroll Deadlines for determining effective date of change.

Summary Plan Descriptions

Tax Forms

  • Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
  • Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate - New York State (IT-2104)
  • Certificate of Exemption from Withholding - New York State (IT-2104-E)