Stay connected with the official app of Colgate University
For Current Students
- Track the Colgate Cruiser.
- Check laundry machine availability in real time.
- Keep up with assignments on Moodle.
- Find and connect with other alumni near you.
- Get updates on Raider sports and alumni events.
For New Students
- View your Orientation schedule.
- Find other helpful Colgate resources as you begin your new journey.
For Prospective Students
- Find your way with our campus map.
- Information about the Hamilton area
Upon first loading Colgate Mobile, you'll be asked to choose one of four user personas:
- Campus: Use this persona to access features useful around campus for current students, faculty, staff and visitors, including a campus map, laundry and Cruiser tracking, and an events calendar.
- Alumni: This persona offers features for alumni and other off-campus members of the Colgate community, including alumni-specific events, the Colgate Scene, and Career Services support.
- New students: Use this persona during your first few days at Colgate to keep track of your Orientation schedule, and to learn about other helpful Colgate resources as you begin your University life.
- Prospective students: From a virtual tour of campus, to requesting information from admission, the Mobile App is here to help you in your college search.
To make the most of Colgate Mobile's functionality, consider downloading these apps:
The GET Mobile App allows students to:
- View personal balances of ’Gate Cash, Flex Dollars, and meal plans
- Make contactless payments at select campus locations
- Deposit new funds into ’Gate Cash
- Set up automatic deposits or low-balance notifications
- Securely save credit card details for easy future deposits
- Review a transaction history
- Report a missing or stolen card