- How Old is the Universe? (ASTR 165)
- Intermediate Astronomy & Astrophysics (ASTR 210)
- Astrophysics (ASTR 414)
- Introductory Astronomy: The Solar System (ASTR 101)
- Introductory Astronomy: Stars, Galaxies, & The Universe (ASTR 102)
- General Physics II: Introduction to Mechanics (PHYS 232)
- Saving the Appearances: Galileo, the Church, and the Scientific Endeavor (FSEM/CoreSP)
- In the Footsteps of Galileo (UNST 106ES)
University of Virginia; Vanderbilt University
Learning Video Game Development
At Play in the Cosmos - The Videogame (W. W. Norton, 2017)
At Play in the Cosmos is a first-of-its-kind resource in astronomy education. Authors Jeff Bary (Colgate University) and Adam Frank (University of Rochester) worked with the nonprofit Learning Games Network to develop a mission-based online videogame where students can fly up to twenty missions that span the entire scope of introductory astronomy from basic physics to cosmology.
At Play in the Cosmos received the Games for Change and Mashable People's Choice Award in 2017.
At Play in the Cosmos Trailer (click here)