Upcoming Programs / Deadlines
A Day in the Life
Learn more about our A Day in the Life
program, or register
Upcoming Senior Meetups
Throughout the semester, we will be holding casual meetups with seniors where Career Services' advisors will leads discussions on various topics. No appointments necessary.
- 9/30: Job Search 101, 560 Batza Room (Case-Geyer) 12:20 p.m.
- 10/05: Personal Statement, 560 Batza Room (Case-Geyer) 12:20 p.m.
- 10/08: Health & Med School Meetup, Library Cafe 5:30 p.m.
- 10/15: Understanding Offers/Benefits, Library Cafe 5:30 p.m.
- 10/22: STEM Meetup, Library Cafe 5:30 p.m.
- 10/28: Start Smart, 560 Batza Room (Case-Geyer) 6:00 p.m.
- 10/29: Common Good Meetup, Library cafe 5:30 p.m.
- 11/05: Communications Meetup, Library Cafe 5:30 p.m.
- 11/12: I don't know what to do! Library Cafe 5:30 p.m.
Paid nonprofit summer internships in Boston! Learn more about the Manzi Fellowship
. Application deadline: Tuesday, September 29. Apply here!
Resumes must be Career Services-certified during this academic year to be eligible to apply.