Located in East Hall, the Center for Women’s Studies serves as an academic and social space for the Colgate community (campus map
Each Tuesday afternoon, we host brown bag lunches, bringing together the Colgate community with lectures and presentations on various gender issues. These brown bag lunches encourage discussion and action by community members involving these topics. Check out the campus calendar
to keep track of our upcoming events.
Our newly renovated facilities include an open floor plan lounge, a classroom, a seminar room, offices, and a library with a wide array of print resources on women’s studies, gender, sexualities, women’s health, race, and feminist theory. READ MORE
The center is home to the offices of:
- Erin DiGuglielmo '17, Women's Health
- Hannah O'Malley '17, Publications
- Rachel Drucker '17, Sexual and Gender Based Violence
- Monica Hoh '16, Information and Technology Resources
- Scarlet Catu '16, Community Outreach and Alumni Affairs
- Ashleandra Opoku '17, Multicultural and LGBTQ Affairs
In addition, LGBTQ Initiatives
, which serves as direct support for LGBTQ individuals and provides supportive programming, has an office located in the center.