- Go to your Colgate Student Portal; click the Student Toolbox Tab then to the Health Center Information Channel.
- You should see your MEDENT activation code, which is case sensitive.
- Use the link on this page to Access the Patient Portal.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on Activate Patient Portal Account. You will then be prompted to choose a log-in and password for future updates. Enter your activation code in the Activation Code field during this initial setup -- you will not need your activation code again.
- When entering your name, capitalize only the first letter of your last name and do not use any hyphens, apostrophes or spaces.
- Hit submit at the bottom and then complete the three tabs of: Allergies, Meds and Health History.
- Be sure to hit the Submit button each time it appears.
New Students must also print off and submit Incoming Student Medical and Immunization Forms (PDF) (two pages). Also print and submit the Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form Part I (PDF). If you answer YES to any of the questions, print off Part II and complete that form with your health care provider. These forms need to be completed by you and your health care provider and received in our office prior to your arrival. Please do not fax these forms.