- BA, Colgate University
- MM, piano performance, Indiana University School of Music
- DMA, piano performance, University of Maryland.
PerformanceDecock has performed as soloist with regional and college orchestras throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic states, including several appearances with the Colgate University Concert Orchestra.
At Colgate, he served as accompanist and assistant conductor to the Colgate University Chorus from 1987 through 1994. During that time Decock accompanied the chorus on two tours of Europe, performing on the piano and organ in the churches and cathedrals of Venice, Milan, Paris, Salzburg and Vienna, as well as St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. He also regularly taught courses in piano literature and theory.
- Senior Advisor to the President for Strategic Initiatives (2018 - present)
- Senior Vice President: External Relations, Advancement and Initiatives (2015-2018)
- Vice President: Institutional Advancement (2003-2015)
- Associate Vice President: Institutional Advancement (1999-2003)
- Director of Development (1997-1999)
- Director of the Colgate Fund (1995-1997)
Teaching ExperienceDecock serves as an instructor in piano.
Dissertation The Piano Sonatas of Sophie-Carmen Eckhardt-Gramatte