Are you looking to have a custom program for a group of students, staff, an organization, a residence hall, etc.? Do you want to cover a specific fitness or exercise topic? Contact the Director of Fitness & Programming, Andrew Turner, to set something up!
The gym is free and open to Colgate students, faculty, and staff. Members of the community can also purchase membership to gain access to the fitness facilities and programming.
Memberships can be purchased Monday - Friday at the Huntington Equipment Cage starting at 7:00 a.m. to close.
Colgate's First LEED Certified Building
READ FULL ARTICLE
In 2011 the Trudy Fitness Center received GOLD Certification from the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system by the U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC).
What is special about Trudy?
- Large windows (114) let in natural light and reduce the number of light bulbs needed
- White roof reflects light and heat - 20% more energy efficient
- 20% of building materials were obtained from within 500 miles
- 89% construction waste diverted from landfills
- Outdoor landscaping does not require watering
- 30% more water efficient