Colgate will sunset COVID-19 vaccination requirements for all faculty, staff, and students effective May 11, 2023, when the federal Public Health Emergency for COVID-19 is set to expire.
- Colgate continues to strongly encourage everyone to remain up to date with COVID vaccination and boosters.
- This decision was reached after careful consideration by the University’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and Student Health Services, in consultation with former members of the University’s Taskforce on Reopening.
New Employee Vaccinations and Exemptions
Submit Proof of Vaccination
All new employees must submit proof of vaccination and booster until May 11, 2023.
- Ensure your name and date of birth are visible in any image being used for document verification.
- If using the Excelsior Pass Plus use the download option (not a screenshot) to save a PDF for uploading.
Only new employees need to apply for medical or religious exemptions, if applicable.
- Employees must submit a physician’s note stating that they are unable to receive the vaccine
- Complete the religious exemption form
- Documents must be submitted in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation letter of the decision from Human Resources once your exemption request has been reviewed.