I've been awarded Summer Funding, what are my next steps?
After summer funding grant decisions are published on March 29, students who receive a yes or wait-list decision should plan to complete the following requirements:
- Attend a summer funding orientation and budgeting session. Multiple sessions will be offered during the week of April 2-9, 2019 including a virtual session for students studying away from campus.
- Submit a direct deposit form to establish a payment channel for your grant
- Once you have received an offer for your summer experience, and no later than June 1, 2019, submit the following documentation for career services to review:
- a) Experience confirmation form
- b) Proposed summer funding budget
After reviewing your documentation, career services will notify you of your finalized summer funding grant amount.
- Review your final summer funding grant offer and complete the following items to initiate the disbursement of your grant:
- Summer funding acceptance form
- Colgate online travel planning form
- No later than August 21, 2019, submit all summer funding assignments