Unofficial Transcripts - Colgate University Skip Navigation

Student Records

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are available only to current students. Students who have graduated or withdrawn are not eligible to receive unofficial transcripts.

Current students may access their unofficial transcript by logging into the portal. Once logged in, click on the Registrar's tab in the Banner Self-Service portlet and choose the "Get Unofficial Transcripts" link.

Students may also receive an unofficial copy of their transcript from the registrar's office. Students must present their Colgate ID when requesting an unofficial copy.

Official transcripts information is here.

Student Records

Check the registrar's tab in the Banner Self-Service portlet on the portal to find the wealth of information that is available to you whenever you need it. From this menu, you may view final grades for a specific term, get your unofficial transcript, see your registration or transcript holds, and your financial account information.

To access your final grades for a term, select "View Final Grades" from the registrar's tab. In general, the default term is the most recent term for which final grades have been posted. If the term does not exist in the drop-down menu, your grades have not yet been posted.

Please note also that students with accounts receivable holds will not be able to view their grades until the hold has been lifted.