Law School Resources & Links
- Law School Admission Council - information on the legal profession, LSAT, LSDAS, publications, law school links, Disability Accommodations, Fee Waivers and more.
- American Bar Association - information on legal careers, professional activities, publications, CLEO and ABA minority scholarships.
- National Association for Law Placement - up-to-date information on legal salaries and hiring trends.
- Internet Legal Resources Guide - comprehensive website with many links.
- CLEO - The Council on Legal Education Opportunities - provides pre-law recruitment, counseling, placement assistance, and training to increase the number of qualified students in law school. More than 6,000 economically disadvantaged students have been oriented to law school through the CLEO Pre-Law Summer Institutes since 1968.
- Forpeopleofcolor.org - a website to empower people of color to enter law school and become attorneys.
- Equal Justice Works - a guide to provide law school applicants an easy to use tool, free of charge, that will broaden their knowledge of schools' commitment to public service.
- Out and In - information for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender law school applicants.