Referrals to Other Specialists at Colgate - Colgate University Skip Navigation

Referrals to Other Specialists at Colgate

Students may have needs that are specific and/or acute at certain times during their Colgate career.
Administrative deans can be helpful to students in identifying specialists at Colgate who might be best positioned to assist the student.

Administrative deans will help to refer students to the resources that exist on campus and help to connect the student with someone in the respective office or department. Students who find themselves needing support or assistance and do not know to whom they should go are encouraged to consult with their administrative dean.