The Curriculum Committee deals with questions and problems of all parts of Colgate's curriculum. The Committee will (a) respond to questions and requests proposed to it by the Board; (b) review proposed changes in policies affecting the curriculum and make recommendations to the Board; and (c) review existing curricular policies and make recommendations to the Board as seems desirable to the Committee.
The membership of the Curriculum Committee is as follows:
- Four faculty (one each from the Divisions of the Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Social Sciences and University Studies)
- 1 Student representative from the Academic Affairs Board
- 1 Student (elected by the Student Senate)
- Associate Dean of the Faculty (ex officio, nonvoting)
- Registrar (ex officio, nonvoting)
The chair of the Curriculum Committee is a faculty member elected by the Curriculum Committee.