Printmaking, drawing, digital art, film and media studies
Work cited in:
2010 Stone Canoe #5, Syracuse University Press, Syracuse, New York. Publication includes images from the Field Notes series.
1999 The Fence and the River: Culture and Politics at the U.S.- Mexico Border, Claire F. Fox, University of Minnesota Press, pp.32-24 (including illustrations). A discussion of the Images of Labor series.
Selected One-Person Exhibitions:
- Images of Labor, AREA Gallery, University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine.
- Images of Labor, Gallery 1199, New York, New York
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- TONY 2012, Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse, New York, Juried exhibition
- Mohawk Regional Invitational 2012, Albany Center Gallery, Albany, New York. One of three artists selected from 2011 Regional
- 2011 Exhibition by Artists of the Mohawk-Hudson Region Albany Institute of History and Art, Albany, New York. Juror Holly Hughs
- Stone Canoe #5 Exhibition, XL Projects Gallery, Syracuse, New York. Invitational exhibition, curated by Lynette Stephenson
- 61st Exhibition of Central New York Artists, Munson Williams Proctor Institute Museum of Art, Utica, New York. Juror Susan Stoop
- Working in the 90’s, College of the Mainland, Texas
- Labor and Leisure, Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Grants and Awards:
- Major Research Grant, Colgate University
- Picker Fellowship Grant, Colgate University
- New York State Foundation for the Arts Artist's Fellowship, printmaking.
Major Research Grant, 2010; Picker Fellowship 1995-96; chair, Museum of Art Advisory Committee, Munson-Williams-Proctor Institute; New York State Foundation for the Arts Artist's Fellowship 1989; Visiting Artist: Hobart William Smith 1991, Hartwick College 1990, Hunter College 1989, Light Work Gallery 1989; Outstanding Young Women of America 1989