Many organizations strive to build a pool of employees representative of today's global and multicultural business environment. These organizations use a variety of resources to help find qualified and diverse candidates. This page lists a wide variety of external resources and websites targeting minority and diversity job candidates. We encourage you to contact us
to help you target which resources are most relevant and useful to you during your search for employment.
Resources for Job Seekers
Resources for Internship Seekers
- DiversityInc: Career opportunities with companies and organizations that truly value diversity in the workplace.
- Diversity.com: Employers recruiting job seekers from diverse ethnic cultures, lifestyles, life stages, creative persuasions, abilities, religious affiliations, and genders.
- Diversity Employers Magazine: A digital publication aimed to increase access to good jobs.
- DiversitySearch: Post your resume and search for jobs targeting diversity candidates.
- Equal Opportunity Publications: Career magazines for women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities. You may also post your resume and find opportunities.
- INSIGHT into Diversity: Magazine provides news, reports, and commentary on issues of diversity and inclusion.
- NemNet Minority Network: Find opportunities in education and the public and private sectors and post your resume.
- Urban League Career Center: Connect with job seekers committed to hiring diverse talent, post your resume, and register for career fairs.
- INROADS: Their mission is to develop and place talented underserved youth in business and industry, and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunities: Resource for talented undergraduate students of color to explore careers in many industries.