Who Is the Colgate Student?
Our students are competent, driven, and confident. They can be a great resource to you and your organization as interns or full-time hires, and they are eager to build real-world experience.
Learn more about our student body and how they might enhance your organization.
Posting Jobs or Internships
To post an internship or job description or with questions about posting an internship or job, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship or Entry-Level Recruiting
Our dynamic employer relations professionals are committed to producing a one-stop, results-oriented recruiting experience for your organization. Whether you are considering a single hire or multiple hires, recruiting on-campus or from a distance, our team will assist you to build your brand on-campus, post jobs and internships in a timely manner, and facilitate a seamless on-campus or virtual recruiting process. Colgate utilizes navi
GATE, a Symplicity product, to facilitate your recruiting opportunity.
- On-campus and virtual information sessions: Relay details about your organization and the positions you seek to fill. Sessions are co-hosted with one of our student or staff hosts.
- On-campus interviews: Pre-select student candidates for a day or more of on-campus interviews.
- Resume collections: If you're unable to travel to campus, then we will help you build a deadline and campaign to electronically collect resumes and cover letters on your behalf.
As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), Colgate abides by NACE hiring guidelines. All organizations that conduct information sessions, on-campus interviews, or resume collections will be required to sign our Employer Partner Agreement
prior to finalizing deadlines.
Colgate’s membership in select recruiting consortia expands our geographic offerings and broadens our network of employer partners. The following options can complement the partnerships employers form with Colgate to provide additional and efficient recruiting options aimed at the nation’s top liberal arts students.
- Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN): Post internships and jobs free of cost to reach over 70,000 students from 34 selective liberal arts institutions..
- Career and Internship Connection (CIC): Attend our career fair and/or conduct pre-selected interviews in Boston, Los Angeles, NYC, and Washington, D.C. over students’ January break.
- Summer on the Cuyahoga (SOTC): Paid internships, alumni networking, and community housing offered as part of an economic development program in Cleveland.