After summer funding grant decisions are published on March 29, students who receive a yes or wait-list decision should plan to complete the following requirements:
1. Attend a summer funding orientation and budgeting session. Multiple sessions will be offered during the week of April 2-9, 2019 including a virtual session for students studying away from campus.
2. Submit a direct deposit form to establish a payment channel for your grant
3. Once you have received an offer for your summer experience, and no later than June 1, 2019, submit the following documentation for career services to review:
a) Experience confirmation form
b) Proposed summer funding budget
After reviewing your documentation, career services will notify you of your finalized summer funding grant amount.
4. Review your final summer funding grant offer and complete the following items to initiate the disbursement of your grant:
a) Summer funding acceptance form
b) Colgate online travel planning form
5. No later than August 21, 2019, submit all summer funding assignments