Benefits of the Golden Fellowship
Golden Fellows will benefit from the following supports:
- Financial: financial support for un/underpaid internships, admission test (LSAT, MCAT) preparation services, costs related to the graduate admission process, and travel costs associated with off-campus Golden Fellowship events.
- Advising: individual and group advising designed and timed to increase a student's clarity of career direction and competitiveness for professional school admission.
- Programmatic: access to select interactions with industry leaders, on-campus panelists, or deans of admission visiting campus, and/or opportunities to interact with key alumni and admissions deans off-campus.
Selection and Application
Please note: application period has now closed.
Please note: applicants with an interest in attending law school and medical school will be evaluated equally.
- The application requires the completion of a short essay, as well as to upload a copy of one's unofficial transcript and certified resume.
- Students must have a resume certified by Career Services during the academic year to be eligible to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Golden Fellowship Committee.
- Candidates who are selected to advance will be invited to conduct an informational interview with the committee. The purpose of this interview is to ascertain the student's interest and fit for the fellowship.
- Candidates selected as Golden Fellows will be notified.
Please address any questions to Teresa Olsen at 315-228-7380 or email@example.com