Our students go on to success in every field
imaginable. If you have an opportunity you would like to present to our talented student and alumni body, we can post it to naviGATE
, Colgate's go-to resource for job and internship postings, and recruiting program opportunities. Or, alumni who prefer may complete this simple form
to share a job or internship.
Our students are competent, driven, and confident. They can be a great resource to you and your organization as interns, and they are eager to get real-world experience. You can engage these students in all of the following ways as part of the IRP:
- Information sessions: Relay details about your organization's opportunities in person. We'll help you reserve space and equipment on campus, refer caterers, market your event to students, and match you with a student or staff host.
- Resume collections: If you're unable to travel to campus, we can solicit and electronically collect resumes and cover letters on your behalf.
- On-campus interviews: Pre-select student candidates for a day of on-campus interviews. We'll help with all the details.
We invite you to come to campus and find candidates in person for your open positions. You can pre-select students for your interview timeslots based on their collected resumes and cover letters, which we will coordinate. Here's what else we can do for you:
- Market the opportunity on campus
- Reserve space and equipment for the interview day
- Refer caterers, if needed
- Provide an interview pack with parking pass, schedule, and student evaluation forms
- Lunch with a Career Services staff member, if desired
- A meeting with one of our staff for follow-up and questions at the end of the day
to learn more, or to arrange your on-campus recruiting.
If you are unable to travel to campus, we can solicit and electronically collect resumes and cover letters on your behalf from our talented pool of students. Contact us
to let us know your hiring needs, and we can help you find the perfect candidate.