Donovan’s Pub, James C. Colgate Student Union
Open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
Open Sunday, 8:00 a.m.–noon
*All room keys must be returned to Reunion Headquarters or Curtiss E. Frank Dining Hall prior to your departure from campus (before noon on Sunday). Failure to do so will result in a $150 locksmith charge.
- Registration desk
- Lists of local physicians, dentists, and babysitters
- Lost and found box
- Message board
- Class souvenir room
- Room key return*
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Dial 911 for fire, police, SOMAC ambulance, Campus Safety emergency (If you have a cell phone, dial 315-228-7999 for Campus Safety)
- Community Memorial Hospital: 315-824-1100
- Campus Safety (non-emergencies): 315-228-7333
- Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wireless internet access is available throughout campus. Instructions to access wireless internet
Select ColgateGuest in your list of available wireless networks, and acknowledge the acceptable use statement. Wireless is available in all Colgate-owned buildings and outdoors on the Academic Quad.
Driving and Parking on Campus
Parking on the hill is limited. Whenever possible, please take advantage of the Colgate Cruiser and/or our shuttle service, which originates from the James C. Colgate Student Union. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Lock unattended vehicles
- Observe campus and village traffic and parking regulations
- Observe fire lanes, handicap parking, and tow-away zones
- Refrain from parking in any roadway or on lawns, specifically College Street and Lally Lane (except Whitnall Field)
Transportation Around Campus or in the Village: Colgate Cruiser
Makes regular stops at James C. Colgate Student Union, Persson Hall, Frank Dining Hall, The Coop, Colgate Inn, Colgate Bookstore (downtown), and Cutten. Makes intermittent stops at Wendt University Inn, College Street apartments, and the townhouses.
Van service and golf cart transportation
Van service and golf cart transportation provided by student workers originate in front of the Student Union. To make special arrangements, visit the information desk located in Donovan’s Pub, James C. Colgate Student Union.
Under New York State law, persons under the age of 21 cannot purchase or be served alcoholic beverages. The university requests that everyone conform to the letter of the law. Beer, wine, and mixers are provided in the tents until 1:30 a.m. There will be a cash bar offering mixed drinks on the field.