Colgate dreams big dreams. The Office of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations connects the university with organizations and agencies that are prepared to support our students and faculty as they transform those dreams into reality.
Recent Grants to Colgate:
- A $700,000 grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation is supporting a new program of Sophomore Residential Seminars.
- Grants from The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations and George I. Alden Trust supported the recent expansion of the Keck Humanities Resource Center in Lawrence Hall.
- Funding from the Institute of International Education helps Colgate bring language interns from abroad each year to assist students learning Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
- More than 25 science grants from federal agencies — including the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and NASA — are assisting faculty and student research and laboratory instrumentation.
- The New York Six Liberal Arts Consortium (Colgate, Hamilton College, Hobart & William Smith, Skidmore, St. Lawrence, and Union colleges) has received grants from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and Teagle Foundation to support collaborative activities.
These are just a few of our recent success stories. Members of the Colgate community can help us add to the list by introducing our university to organizations interested in funding higher education initiatives.
For more information about corporations, foundations and government relations, please contact: Helen Kebabian
Director of Corporate, Foundation
and Government Relations